CFW Symbian^3 v6 For Nokia 5800 5230 5530 And X6 By Symbianlatino
After much testing and many versions where we learned many things over and correct several errors, the firmware has matured in its sixth version. This time we will expand our reach by adding some new models compatible with our CFW … Remember that every month we update our firmware so check back whenever you want and not being more, here is the Lord CFW! -Symbianlatino
- Automatic key rotation (alphanumeric QWERTY).
- Based on the latest versions of firmware 5230 (v21), 5530 (v32), 5800 (V52), X6 (v30).
- Ovi maps and supporting integrated 6.3 to download maps from the Field.
- Rotate the slide release.
- New integrated Reset option in the options by pressing the Power Button.
- Integrated Nokia app notifications, so you can see all activity on your phone in a single widget.
- Message Reader in Spanish.
- All Nokia N8 icons now change if you change the subject.
- Media bar icons change when you change the subject.
- Fixed error “Camera in use” when taking a photo.
- Music Player v15.2 integrated with lyrics display.
- If you close an application releasing RAM memory is cleared again.
- Solved the problems when installing QuickOffice.
- New Sounds in Nokia’s exclusive C7 Interface.
- interactive or Desktop with Widgets.
- or Languages: English and Spanish Latino 5230 5530 and 5800, (Spanish Spain) RM-559 and the 5800 version.
- or You can install anything you want without signing applications, or perform any process, no more expired license!.
- or integrated mail client with support for all your Hotmail, Gmail, Ovi, etc.
- Unlock and unblock or horizontal Swipe added.
- New type of power or much more modern and fitted with the new menu, the original source is huge !!!!!!!!.
- Menu 4×4 or reorganized and custom folders.
- Added 3 new widgets and shortcuts so you can get full screen access.
- or 79 MB free internal memory and 58 MB free RAM.
- o Clock Widget is now removable so you can remove it and have a Full Swipe.
- Removed the poster or display all open applications on the drop down menus.
- or Java applications and bring all permits WRT enabled to avoid so many unnecessary requests.
- You can send any file or protected by Bluetooth, no more restrictions.
- Added new codecs or audio for better sound stereo.
- or sound much stronger than the original firmware.
- Added conversations or SMS.
- o In the Ovi mobile is identified as a Nokia N97 so have many more programs compatible.
- or improved without delay effects.
- Added Facebook equipment or tactile browser bookmarks.
- Gallery or reconfigured to not read images in system folders.
- Image or Dark S60 start with the sound a bit low not to disturb.
- or delete some applications start to have more free resources.
- Cache Browser or increased and moved to E.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I install?
- Here we explain step by step tutorial with pictures and even video anti Dummies:
- INSTALL A MODIFIED IN YOUR NOKIA FIRMWARE
WHAT HAPPENS IF I CHANGE RM?
- The MR differ only in the languages of each mobile and firmware RM-428 is originally American English language, Spanish, Latin, Portuguese Brazil and others, while the RM-356 is British English, Spanish, Spain, Portugal and Portuguese; so if you change your RM only change the languages available and before you ask, YES … your 3G will work as usual.
RM CHANGE HOW?
- You need not do anything before, just flash when you select in the JAF MRI are going to call, say if you have a Nokia 5800 RM-428 to install this firmware you must select the RM-356 flash when the JAF and that’s all.
CAN I GO BACK TO MY ORIGINAL RM?
- Yes, you can simply re-flashing with the same version you have but it is for your MRI, what happens is that Nokia has abandoned the RM in the Americas and is only getting updates for Europe, and across all the major advances in CFW RM only leave for European
- so think twice before returning to your RM American, we do not recommend!.
PUT ANOTHER FIRM CFW?
- Yes, you can always put another CFW that is based on the same version of firmware that CFW. Likewise, you can return to the original version in the same versions.
ALWAYS APPLICATIONS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH THIS CFW?
- Of course, if all your applications are compatible, but we recommend that henceforth seek applications for the N97 or the C6 and some bring the plugin to put a widget on the desktop, down on the extras will leave you some. The themes are also supported but the older ones bring no dial button so we recommend you install themes designed for the N97 or search for the newest …
- Before writing that there is an error, please check before you formatted flash external memory and I did a Hard reset (* # 7370 #) to your mobile, 99% of problems are solved that way.
- Does not support, we will delete all Nokia components Messaging and still is not compatible … continue working on it.
- Before installing Ovi please connect to the Internet.
PROBLEMS WITH CONTACTS:
If you make a backup with the Ovi suite will have problems, so the process to follow to keep all your phone numbers is:
From your phone go to your address book, press Options, where it says you give DIAL-> Mark all. Then press Options again and give in the BUSINESS CARD COPY ->
In another report, choose your external memory and ready.
When you’ve got your Symbian phone with our CFW ^ 3 v6 installed so you just go to your address book again press Options, then BUSINESS CARD -> On the other memory and select your external memory. This method is not only much easier and faster but it also is much more complete because all pictures are saved contact and everything is done from the same phone.
* RINGS: The rings you put in your external memory in the folder E: / Sounds / Digital
* UPDATE: Updates to both the player and the Ovi Maps are already built, please understand that not need to reinstall them.
* All RM-559 X6
* The RM-551 with versions less than or equal to v21
* The RM-551 with version 30.2.003, remember you can not do Downgrade
I am Creating A New CFW… So be upadted on this blog…
Little Donations can be a help…
WHO CAN USE