The scholarship grantee must also be accepted in CHED accredited schools listed in the application form.
GSIS Scholarship requirements
- Filled-up application form.
- Certificate of Employment of Member. Sample format here.
- School certification that the scholar-designee is accepted as an incoming college freshman in SY 2013-2014. Sample format here.
Deadline for submission of applications to GSIS offices is on April 30,2013
- payment of actual cost of tuition and miscellaneous fees not exceeding Php20,000
- monthly stipend of Php2,000
For more details regarding this GSIS Scholarship, contact nearest GSIS offices or visit the GSIS website.