More than 500 Pinoy nurses may have a chance to work in Germany following the signing of the Memorandum of Agreement or “Agreement Concerning the Placement of Filipino Health Care Professionals in Employment Positions in the Federal Republic of Germany” between the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and German Federal Employment Agency headed by Director Monika Varnhagen held on March 19 at the DOLE compound in Intramuros, Manila.
The bilateral labor agreement covers the following areas of cooperation between the two countries:
- regulation on the deployment of Filipino health care professionals;
- preservation, promotion, and development of Filipino workers’ welfare;
- exchange of ideas and information with the aim of improving amd simplifying job placement procedures; and
- other relevant technical and HRD cooperation and continuing studies in labor and employment.
- requirements: check poea or dole website
Filipino nurses who will be deployed in Germany may receive 1,900 Euros or more than Php 100K as salary with benefits. Visit the nearest POEA regional office in your area to send your applications.