The Starmobile Crystal sports a 4.5-inch IPS display with qHD (540 x 960) resolution. It is being powered by a 1GHz dual-core Mediatek processor (this is becoming a trend for budget dual-cores) with 512MB RAM and runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
It’s also dual-SIM, dual-standby capable but only one SIM being able to connect to a 3G network. You’ll also get a 4GB internal storage here with an option for a microSD.
Interestingly, an 8-megapixel BSI camera can be found at the back and a 2-megapixel one at the front. That should make for decent photos but it’s too early to tell without actually sampling it.
Starmobile Crystal Specs
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- 4.5-inch qHD (960Ã—540) IPS capacitive touchscreen, 245ppi
- Dual-core 1GHz MT6577 processor
- PowerVR SGX531 GPU
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage, microSD up to 32GB
- 8MP autofocus BSI camera w/ LED flash
- 2MP front facing camera
- 720p HD video recording
- 3G, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- GPS, A-GPS
- FREEBIES: Screen Protector and Jelly Case
- 1700mAh Li-Pol battery